Skip to content

LOW SULPHITES

Sulphur dioxide is added to the majority of wines. It’s a preservative & wards off unwanted bacteria and yeast. In large quantities, it can have adverse effects, such as causing headaches. If this is something that affects you, we have created this section, where all the wines sit below 40mg/L. To put that in perspective, conventional white wines may contain 200mg/L. If you have a severe sulphite allergy, please avoid wine altogether.

Filter By

Sorry, there are no products in this collection

Recently Added

Checkout View Cart