Assistant Content Writer APPLY NOW
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Part-time
What is LITTLEWINE?
We are an online wine platform and bottle shop connecting wine lovers to the people and source behind the bottle. LITTLEWINE launched in April 2020 as a two-girl band with the aim to create a stage for those winemakers who farm our planet responsibly. Using text, photography, film and audio, we share the stories behind a bottle of wine and educate on topics that root in organic, biodynamic and regenerative agricultural practices. Our content is accessible worldwide and in late-summer 2020, we will launch a wine subscription service for the UK market. The company has a strong environmental focus and sources all packaging materials from compostable or recycled resources.
Who are we looking for?
We are planning to expand our team by bringing on board an Assistant Content Writer. As part of LITTLEWINE’s content team, you will be involved in bringing inspiring stories to life. We are seeking a creative soul with a keen interest in planet-friendly agriculture and wine. The ideal candidate will have a love for emotive storytelling and a good eye for an angle. In addition to writing, you should also have an interest in brand development, marketing and PR. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the co-founding team and assist in shaping this young start-up. We strongly encourage applications from the BIPOC and BAME communities.
- Turn interview transcripts into moving, engaging articles that accurately reflect the life and ethos of the winemaker in question
- Create research documents for editorial wine pieces and assist in turning them into articles
- Edit and proofread publishable articles
- Write and schedule posts across a variety of social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Interact with our social media community via messaging, commenting and helping out with queries
- Support growing a passionate community of curious and eco-conscious wine lovers
- Regularly edit and retouch photography for the website and social media activities
- Source photography that assists in lifting a story and giving it an emotive edge
Marketing & PR
- Write press releases
- Research and proactively approach like-minded marketing partners to establish new relationships
- Strong written English skills and a flair for creative language
- Advanced organisational skills and a willingness to learn on the job
- Comfortable working in a high-paced environment, juggling more than one task at once
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Keen interest for wine, startups and a healthy planet
- Knowledge of additional languages, in particular French, German and Spanish
- Video editing skills, using Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro
- Photography skills
- Dynamic and energetic team with early high responsibilities in a growing startup
- Meet and correspond with many farmers and winemakers from different cultures, backgrounds and countries
- Opportunity to bring to life personal ideas that align with the company's ethos and mission
- Join regular wine tastings
- Learn about wine and planet-friendly agriculture
- Opportunity to travel
2020-08-05|||London (UK) or Remote|||Content Team||||||r3a0R5fGZa55CP1D|||PART_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false