Skip to content

Caroline 2016


A Wine That

reminds us of the best examples of Trebbiano or textured Sauvignon's from the Loire yet carries a unique energy 'à la Pranzegg'. Caroline, named after Martin's daughter, is the culmination of his oldest white wine vineyards rooted in for generations on the foot hills of Bolzano. There is something mysterious, dare we say magical when you drink these wines. Wines for long nights and deep conversations..

▼ Scroll for More Info

  • Delivery: Delivery and gift wrapping options available at checkout.
  • Winemaker: Pranzegg
Caroline - 2016
Caroline 2016 Wine LITTLEWINE
Caroline 2016 Wine LITTLEWINE

Alto Adige












Sandy Clay


Sauvignon Blanc
Manzoni Bianco

Where and How?

This wine is made from a combination of Sauvignon Blanc (35%), Chardonnay (35%) Viognier and Manzoni Bianco, all grown at an altitude of 400 metres on sandy clay. Maceration takes place on the skins for one week in oak. This then ages for ten months in concrete, followed by 12 months in oak, which helps to make this white beautifully rich.

The Winemaker: Pranzegg

Tucked away in the rolling hills of Alto Adige, you’ll find many vineyards; but a massive 95% of the grapes from these vineyards are sold to cooperatives-style wineries. However, in the remaining 5%, you’ll find a slowly-but-surely growing segment of winemakers committed to farming their own grapes and making their own wine.

Two of these winemakers are Martin Gojer and Marion Untersulzner of Pranzegg; committed to every aspect of their 3.5-hectare farm; where you’ll find not just vines, but also sheep, chickens and bees. For them, this isn’t just a job, but a way of life.

Discover the Story of Pranzegg

Recently Viewed

Recently Added

Checkout View Cart